» Bag Making Equipment
HM-800W, HM-800W+ CK, & HM-1000W
1. Servo Controlled Sealing Mechanism that allows precise control while machine is running.
2. Automatic print registration correction through a photo electric print sensor,
3. The wicketting conveyor ensures improved hole alignement and stacking on the pins.
4. Micrometer calibrated seal bar adjustments control seal bar penetration, ensuring uniform bag seals.
1. The built in diagnosis reduces down time.
2. The seal head assembly pivots 90º from the operating position for easy maintenance.
3. Upper and lower draw roll assemblies are easily removed for maintenance.
4. The linear potentiometer controlling the web is easy to adjust and service.
1. Each indexing section is equipped with stacking pins that can be adjusted to accomodate various wicketed sizes.
2. Low inertia idler rolls and pivoting dancr arm minimize web bounce and maintain precise web tension.
3. Easy set up of machine functions.
4. Three 8 14" Rotary Arm can run up to 300 cycles per minute
5. The servo controlled main drive provides uniform cut off, reliable service and minimum maintenance.