Spout Pouch Filling and Capping Machine
The SPOUTPRO IFC – 2 is our model for spout inserting, pouch filling through spout and capping.
Machine Specifications - SPOUTPRO IFC-2
- Product All kinds of liquids, food and non-food
- Filling Range 0,1 - 3L
- Number Of Filling Heads 2
- Number of Sealing Stations 4
- Speed Max 55 ppm
- Spout Position Top Center & Corner
- Advantages of Inline-Spout inserting
- Filling throuh the spout
Advantages of Inline-Spout inserting
- Reduced cost by inserting spout in one process
- Improved transportation efficiency by more pouches per box (no spout inserted in pouches)
- Less inventory space require for stocking pre-made pouches compared with FC Rail System
- No rails required – reduce complexity and cost
- Hygenic Stainless Steel
- Clean in Place
- Safe Process
- High Performance
- Ideal for foaming products
- Soaps, detergents, cleaners
- Home Care
- Personal Care
Filling through the spout
This is a very reliable and clean process without spilling and spraying. Even shaped pouches are easy to handle and changing times are brought to a minimum.
- Camera Vision Inspection System to ensure spout is positioned correctly.
- Pressure Decay System to ensure the spout sealing meets production standards. This is only going to test for major issues.
- Infra-red Camera System to ensure heat profile and seal consistency. Expensive system but higher level quality control.