Combi-Max Pack Ready Laminator
The best of Thermal, Solventless, Dry Bond and Coating, all combined in a compact and innovative laminator for high-performance applications and immediate time to market.
The Combi footprint is the base for the Combi Max. A machine series designed for digital, the Max incorporates the Coating and the Dry Bond modules for an innovative platform.
Thermal - up to 100M/Min.
Solventless - up to 300M/Min.
Water-Based - up to 100M/Min.
Solvent - up to 150M/Min.
- Maximum Web Width 800 mm
- Maximum Diameter on Rewind 1000mm
- Maximum Diameter on Unwind 800 mm(1000 mm optional)
- Maximum Weight of Reels 1000Kg
- Machine Dimensions 9700 mm x 5300mm x 4900 mm
- Dry Bond
- Coating and Cold Seal
- Solventless adhesive lamination for middle & high-performance applications
- Solventless adhesive lamination to fabricate pre-laminates
- Water based dry bond lamination for specialty inks and immediate cure jobs
- Solvent based dry bond lamination for highperformance applications
- Thermal lamination for no adhesive, no cure time with wide range of substrates
- Water base coating with solvent option for embellishments, surface finishing, cold seal in register and barrier / heat seal for paper
- Design is based on Combi & Compact Laminator with Short Web path for easy operation
- Five Roller Coating System
- Sleeved transfer roller
- Three Roller Laminating System
- Accurate Adhesive Width & Dosing Control
- Infrared Coat Weight Measurement System
- Two Part Adhesive Mixer by LR2 Products
- Easy & Quick Cleaning Station
- Closed Ceramic Doctor Blade System
- Water Based Dry Bond with Solvent Option
- 6 Meter Tunnel, Gas or Electric
- Hot Drum with Thermal Nip
- Adjustable Lamination Angle
- Thermal Oil Heating System
- EVO Chiller Glycol Cooling System
Coating and Cold Seal
- Cold seal or embellishment coating in-register with
- Rotogravure AC Vector Driven System