Karlville > Tape Handle & Multipack > Handle > HANDLE H60
HANDLE H60 automatic machine for the application of adhesive carry handles. Compact, single-lane machine adapted to products of most sizes. Carry handle applied to the top of products.
Machine Specification - Handle H60
- Speed Nominal 35/min; Maximum 42/min
- Technology Single lane paddle
- Handle Length Between 300 and 500 mm
- Label Lengths between 115 and 300 mm
- Label Width 25 mm (standard)
- Label Magazine Capacity 2800 pieces
- Adhesive tape suitable for rolls of 5000-6000 m
- How it works
How it works
Built-in Conveyors move and space Products.
The Paddle system pulls the Tape from Roll to Label Magazine then onto the Applicator itself. Paddle applies the Sticky Side to Front then turns 180° to apply firmly on Back of the Pack.
At each Half Rotation, Tape is cut and Opposite Side of Paddle has Handle ready for next Pack.
- Small footprint
- Application system independent from pack conveying flexible loop length for easy pick-up
- Reliable & simple mechanism low costs of energy & air, also of maintenance & parts
- Application and preparation of the next handle done at the same time smooth processing
- Flexibility of inserts easy change-overs for new SKUs or mixed labels on same product
- Pre-laminated handle option
- Angled handle for large bottles
- Multiple format kit
- Pneumatic gripping of tape rolls
- Multifunctional control console