KS-DSUP-400-GS NARROW WEB STAND UP
Designed for narrow digital and for conventional print, this is a compact, multi-web synchronization, quick changeover pouch machine ideal for short & medium high-performance production for standard laminations.
- 5 servos for film feed system
- 1 servo for longitudinal sealing and cooling
- 1 servo for cross sealing and cooling
- 1 servo for cross cutting
Our Team & Our Experience Make the Difference
The control system for our pouch lines is windows based making simple for operators & very easy to for managing remote maintenance and troubleshooting. The software offers high integration capability with external and/or customer tools. Diagnostics are performed entirely from the machine, without external cables / programs / computers. We have three technical teams to support the line, based in Swiss, USA and Taiwan.
- Mechanical speed 290cpm
- Main unwinder width 420mm – 16.53"
- Main reel core 76mm – 3"
- Main reel diam. 600mm – 23.62"
- Material specs PET, ALU, PA with PP or PE
- Material thickness 55-200µ
- Installed power 35kW
- Air requirement 6 bar/90 PSI 15 l/min
- Installation area (W x L x H) 1.6m x 11.8m x 2.3m
Standard Basic Machine Configuration*
- Dual inline unwinder Yes
- Gusset unwinder Yes
- Long sealing bar length 560mm
- Long cooling bar length 360mm
- Ultrasonic zipper crush Yes
- Cross sealing stations 5
- Cross cooling station 1
- Punching stations 2
- Cross cutting Flying knife
* Various options are available on request, final machine dimensions depends on options.
- 3-Side-Seal Pouches From 2 Webs
- Stand-Up Pouches From 3 Webs
- 3-Side-Seal Pouches With Zipper From 2 Webs (Bottom Fill)
- Small Stand-Up Pouches From 3 Webs
3-Side-Seal Pouches From 2 Webs
Stand-Up Pouches From 3 Webs
3-Side-Seal Pouches With Zipper From 2 Webs (Bottom Fill)
Small Stand-Up Pouches From 3 Webs
- Main Features
- Compact machine
- Multi web
- Ideal for short-medium runs
- Best solution for narrow web printers
- Easy to use machine
- Modular design
- Custom solutions
- Unique guided set-up procedure from recipe,
- Very low scrap rate during machine start-up.
- Fully servo driven machine (min. 8)
- Increased production speed.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Initial reject discard function
- Easy cleaning high-frame
- Quick changeover machine
- Fully connected with integrated diagnostics
- Mono-materials ready
- Compostable materials ready
- Digital printing certified
- Embedded dynamic braking device
- Static energy storage device