KS-DSUP-400-SG MULTI FORMAT
Sustainable Machines for Sustainable Packaging
All Karlville Swiss pouch machines have embedded a dynamic braking energy storage device to create more sustainability in drive technology and lowering operational costs and a static energy storage device that protects against damage from temporary power failures. Only 6KWH consumption during production.
Designed for digital and for conventional print, this is a multi-format compact machine designed for making ALL-IN-ONE short & medium run high-performance production for standard laminations and mono materials.
- 3 servos for film feed system
- 1 servo for longitudinal sealing and cooling
- 1 servo for cross sealing and cooling
- 1 servo for cross cutting
Our Team & Our Experience Make the Difference
The control system for our pouch lines is windows based making simple for operators & very easy to for managing remote maintenance and troubleshooting. The software offers high integration capability with external and/or customer tools. Diagnostics are performed entirely from the machine, without external cables / programs / computers. We have three technical teams to support the line, based in Swiss, USA and Taiwan.
- Mechanical speed 290cpm
- Main unwinder width 1450MM – 57.08”
- Main reel core 76mm – 3”
- Main reel diam. 800mm – 31.49”
- Material specs PET, ALU, PA with PP or PE
- Material thickness 55-200µ
- Installed power 40kw
- Air requirement 6bar/90psi 15l/min
- Installation area (WxLxH) 2.8m x 12.6m x 2.5m
Standard Basic Machine Configuration
- Inline unwinder yes
- Long sealing bar length 560mm
- Long cooling bar length 360mm
- Ultrasonic zipper crush yes
- Bottom K sealing yes
- Cross sealing stations 4
- Cross cooling station 1
- Punching stations 2
- Cross cutting Flying knife
- 2-Side-Seal Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- 3-Side-Seal Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- Stand-Up Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- Side Gusset Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- Small Stand-Up Pouches With Zipper From 1 Web Folded
- 3-Side-Seal Pouches With Zipper From 1 Web (Bottom Fill)
- Stand-Up Pouches From 2 Webs (Gusset Inserted)
- Small Stand-Up Pouches From 2 Webs (Gusset Inserted)
2-side-seal pouches from 1 web folded
3-side-seal pouches from 1 web folded
Stand-up pouches from 1 web folded
Side gusset pouches from 1 web folded
Small stand-up pouches with zipper from 1 web folded
3-side-seal pouches with zipper from 1 web (bottom fill)
Stand-up pouches from 2 webs (gusset inserted)
Small stand-up pouches from 2 webs (gusset inserted)
- Main features
- Compact machine.
- Single web.
- Ideal for short-medium runs.
- Best solution for mid-wide web printers.
- Easy to use machine.
- Modular design.
- Custom solutions.
- Unique guided set-up procedure from recipe.
- Very low scrap rate during machine start-up.
- Fully servo driven machine (min. 7).
- Increased production speed.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Initial reject discard function.
- Easy cleaning high-frame.
- Quick changeover machine.
- Fully connected with integrated diagnostics.
- Mono-materials and Compostable materials ready.
- Digital printing certified.
- Embedded dynamic braking device.
- Static energy storage device.
- Designed with sustainability in mind, only 6KWH consumption during production.