High Speed Stand Up
Designed for digital and for conventional print, this is a compact, fold & tuck gusset, quick changeover pouch machine ideal for medium & long run high-performance production for standard laminations and mono materials.
- 3 servos for film feed system
- 1 servo for longitudinal sealing and cooling
- 1 servo for cross sealing and cooling
- 1 servo for cross cutting
Our Team & Our Experience Make the Difference
The control system for our pouch lines is windows based making simple for operators & very easy to for managing remote maintenance and troubleshooting. The software offers high integration capability with external and/or customer tools. Diagnostics are performed entirely from the machine, without external cables / programs / computers. We have three technical teams to support the line, based in Swiss, USA and Taiwan.
- Mechanical speed 290cpm
- Main unwinder width 840mm – 33.07"
- Main reel core 76mm – 3"
- Main reel diam. 800mm – 31.49"
- Material specs PET, ALU, PA with PP or PE
- Material thickness 55 - 200µ
- Installed power 32kW
- Air requirement 6 bar/90 psi 15 l/min
- Installation area (W x L x H) 2.1m x 11.7m x 2.3m
Standard Basic Machine Configuration*
- Side unwinder Yes
- Long sealing bar length 760mm
- Long cooling bar length 440mm
- Ultrasonic zipper crush Yes
- Cross sealing stations 5
- Cross cooling stations 2
- Punching stations 2
- Cross cutting Flying knife
* Various options are available on request, final machine dimensions depends on options.
- 2-Side-Seal Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- 3-Side-Seal Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- Stand-Up Pouches From 1 Web Folded
- Small Stand-Up Pouches With Zipper From 1 Web Folded
- 3-Side-Seal Pouches With Zipper From 1 Web (Bottom Fill)
- Stand-Up Pouches From 2 Webs (Gusset Inserted)
- Small Stand-Up Pouches From 2 Webs (Gusset Inserted)
2-Side-Seal Pouches From 1 Web Folded
3-Side-Seal Pouches From 1 Web Folded
Stand-Up Pouches From 1 Web Folded
Small Stand-Up Pouches With Zipper From 1 Web Folded
3-Side-Seal Pouches With Zipper From 1 Web (Bottom Fill)
Stand-Up Pouches From 2 Webs (Gusset Inserted)
Small Stand-Up Pouches From 2 Webs (Gusset Inserted)
- Main Features
- Compact high-speed machine
- Single web
- Ideal for medium-long runs
- Best solution for mid-wide web printers
- Easy to use machine
- Modular design
- Custom solutions
- Unique guided set-up procedure from recipe,
- Very low scrap rate during machine start-up.
- Fully servo driven machine (min. 6)
- Increased production speed.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Initial reject discard function
- Easy cleaning high-frame
- Quick changeover machine
- Fully connected with integrated diagnostics
- Mono-materials ready
- Compostable materials ready
- Digital printing certified
- Embedded dynamic braking device
- Static energy storage device