Label & cup 3D Suite
QUADRAXIS LABEL&CUP 3D® meets the needs of Packaging companies who shape up and produce labels or cups and must get the most out of rich graphics and optimum decoration areas.
LABEL&CUP 3D ® enables to insert and adjust label and cup artworks to production area and correct possible distortions. This technology can manage from cylindrical to truncated shapes.
- Operating System Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Operating System MacOS Mavericks 10.9.5, to 10.12 Sierra
- Procesor Intel Core i5 or i7
- Memory RAM: 8 GB It requires a 64 bits version of Windows.
- Hard drive 5 GB for software installation and 50/100 GB
- Video cards Nvidia GeForce 500/ATI Radeon HD 5000 series equivalent or higher
- Illustrator Version CS6 / CC2017 (64 Bits)
- 4 Steps to Perfect Design
- About Quadraxis
4 Steps to Perfect Design
With LABEL&CUP 3D Suite, shape up any artwork perfectly for your label or cup projects in only 4 steps:
- Artwork adjustment to the die-cut and print area of the label or cup,
- Reconstruction of the 3D template of any cylindrical or truncated label or container,
- Application and visualization of the adjusted artwork on the 3D template to observe possible late distortions to correct,
- Creation of a 3D PDF file, perfect tool to see how the final product will concretely look like after production and validate the project.
Quadraxis is a software editor whose aim is to develop and market innovative solutions for packaging and industrial printing. Quadraxis pre-production software is easy to use which makes it the must-have tool for designers and manufacturers.
Quadraxis has served the Food and Beverage and CPG industries, and is always eager to work on challenging projects its client may come up with.