For the latest updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please click here
MetalCan 3D Suite
METALCAN 3D SUITE offers a solution to companies who must create and produce metal cans or containers to get the most out of not only rich graphics but also a maximum decoration area.
METALCAN 3D SUITE allows designers and prepress operators to correct design distortions occurring during the metal sheet stamping process. To that end, it is based upon measurements and not some hazy calculation or simulation.
- Operating System Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Operating System MacOS Mavericks 10.9.5, to 10.12 Sierra
- Procesor Intel Core i5 or i7
- Memory RAM: 8 GB It requires a 64 bits version of Windows.
- Hard drive 5 GB for software installation and 50/100 GB
- Video cards Nvidia GeForce 500/ATI Radeon HD 5000 series equivalent or higher
- Illustrator Version CS6 / CC2017 (64 Bits)
- 4 Steps to Perfect Design
- About Quadraxis
4 Steps to Perfect Design
With METALCAN 3D SUITE, you can now have any metal object you want covered by a perfect artful design in only 4 simple steps:
- Reconstruction of a 3D template of your object.
- Visualization of the original artwork on the 3D template so you get to see how the design is impacted by the stamping process.
- Anamorphous calculation and design’s positioning and pre-distortion.
- Creation of a 3D PDF File so you can actually see how the final product will look like.
Quadraxis is a software editor whose aim is to develop and market innovative solutions for packaging and industrial printing. Quadraxis pre-production software is easy to use which makes it the must-have tool for designers and manufacturers.
Quadraxis has served the Food and Beverage and CPG industries, and is always eager to work on challenging projects its client may come up with.