Karlville > Lamination > HP Indigo Pack Ready Lamination > Pack Ready Lamination
Pack Ready Lamination
For high-performance applications and immediate time to market.
Pack Ready is a set of post-print converting solutions for HP Indigo digital presses that provides zero-cure-time lamination while instantly creating a strong bond between HP Indigo digitally printed substrate and Pack Ready laminate film, enabling digital converters to print, laminate and pack on demand for immediate time-to-market.
The game-changing Pack Ready Laminator by Karlville is designed for lower environmental impact and simple operation. It can be easily connected to the HP PrintOS cloud-based operating system.
- Max Machine & Lamination Speed 100 m/m (327.5 ft / m)
- Material Width 300 – 800 mm ( 11.81” – 31.5“ )
- Unwind Diameter 800 mm / 31.5”
- Rewind Diameter 1000 mm/ 39.37”
- Temp Range 70 - 170 C°
- Temp Range 30 - 70 C°
- Machine Dimensions Length: 6146 mm / Width: 2912 mm / Height: 2904 mm