SI-200 Spouting Inserting Machine
Machine for spouting smaller pouches in top or corner position with up to 200 pouches per Minute.
Machine Specification - SI 200
- Speed Up to Max 200 ppm
- Main Drive AC servo motor
- Pouch Width 80 mm - 120 mm
- Pouch Heigth 100 mm - 200 mm
- Film Material PET/PE, PET/PP, BOPP/PE, BOPP/PP
- Thickness 70-230 μm / different tools necessary (option)
- Spout 8,5 mm / 10,5 mm / 12,5 mm of different producers
- Ultrasonic Welding Advantages
- Ultrasonic Welding
Ultrasonic Welding Advantages
- Up to 70% increase of cycles
- Use of recyclable film material
- Reliable production process by constant energy input
- Up to 80% lower setup and changing times
- No risk of burns during cleaning work
- Optimal energy efficiency
- Contamination by filling can be detected
- Increase of quality
- Targeted energy input
With Ultrasonic Sealing heat is generated at the inside of the film (between the two layers), not by heat input from the outside as is the case with heat sealing, for example. The tools (sonotrode and anvil) that come into direct contact with the packaging material, remain cold during the entire weld process. The support layer in the laminate remains almost cold and upon termination of energy input, the heat dissipates faster to the outside due to the temperature difference between the support layer and the sealing layer so that the hot-tack resistance is significantly higher.
Vakuum opens top seal to place the Spout before fixing it by ultrasonic welding.
- Infrared Camera monitoring for the presence of the spout at specific position without exact measuring.
- Automatic Rail Changer with Rail Collection Conveyor:Rail holding magazine for approx. 10 rails
- Pick-and-Place for Corner Spouting