For the latest updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please click here
SI-Mini Servo is a servodriven semiautomatic spout inserting machine dedicated for pilot and small production runs. This machine handles and seals the pouch in a similar way as our industrial spout sealing machines.
Machine Specification- SI Mini Servo
- Type of pouches Pre-made standing pouch, side seal pouch, bag of co-ex material or laminate material with inside PE or PP sealant layer. 100% monomaterial – PE or PP -
- Number of Feeding Stations 2
- Number of Sealing Stations 1 to 2
- Spout Position Top Center & Corner
- Pouch loading system Manual
- Spout inserting process Automatic
- Possible Spout Position and Pouch Shape
- Machine Compliance
- Stainless steel construction, solid welded machine.
- 2 infeed stations for more efficient production. Machine will be manually fed with pre-made standing pouch, three side seal pouch and side gusset pouch and selected spout.
- 1 or 2 sealing stations depending on pouch and spout material. The sealing is done via thermal sealing tools. The time, pressure, and temperature are adjustable.
- 1 cooling station. The cooling is done via contour tools. The cooling time and pressure are adjustable.
- Flexible machine that can insert top and corner spout for a wide range of pouch sizes (width 30 – 320 mm and length – 70 – 450mm) and film thickness from 60 to 350 µm
- Power connection – 230V monophase
- Compressed air – 15LPM at 6bar (90PSI)
- PLC/ HMI system – Siemens for operation and remote assistance.
Possible Spout Position and Pouch Shape
- Top and corner spout inserter, max. spout base width – 65mm. The special shape of the spout feature might be possible to be sealed and it is subject to technical assessment.
- Pouch shape – square, round or shaped. IN some cases special tooling for handling certain shapes will be needed.
- Easy to operate, flexible and highly reliable process, allowing customers to confidently supply spouted pouches at competitive cost.
- Perfect platform for spouted pouches new players, customers with low volumes and/or converters in need to target specific applications at low dollar amount investment.
- Machine replicates sealing performance of an industrial high-speed machines.
- Sealing and cooling jaws are interchangeable with those of high-speed SI-40 or SI60.
- Safe to operate machine.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
- Machine complies with EU, UL and CSA Standards.
- CE marked