For the latest updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please click here
LasX Laser Module
• State-of-the-Art Laser Technology by LasX.
• Seamless Integration. Lasers Fabricated in USA, Integrated & tested at Webcontrol / Yo Den factories.
• Contract Toll Laser Converting, Product Development and Support Center via Flexpak.
Two Technology Platforms, Fixed (LDM) and Motion Enabled (LPM).
• Processing Module (LDM) includes optics, fixed beam, and patented proton process controller.
• Processing Module (LPM) includes optics, high-speed beam steering, and patented proton process controller.
• Both units have powerful embedded controls that ensure accurate, consistent score depths at any production speed, even during the stops and starts of indexed processing.
- LPM Core Technology Video Animation
- Web Speeds For Micro Perforation
- Easy Open / Down Web Scoring Application
- Breathable Packaging Application
- X-Fresh™ Extended Shelf Life Test
- Microwave – Steam Venting Packaging Application
- Stick Packs – Cross Web Scoring Application
- Micro Perforation & Hole Drilling
LPM Core Technology Video Animation
Animation demonstrates the Laser Module:
- Green Box – Laser Resonator
- Red – Laser Beam – Showing Beam Path
- Gray Box – X-Y Scanner
- Light Gray Box is FOV
Web Speeds For Micro Perforation
Micro Perforation Est. Web Speed for One Laser Module:
70W at 70 FOV for 100-micron Hole
Easy Open / Down Web Scoring Application
Breathable Packaging Application
- OTR Control
- MVR Control
- Extend Shelf Life
X-Fresh™ Extended Shelf Life Test
Microwave – Steam Venting Packaging Application
- Frozen Foods.
- High precision steam vent slits for max cooking performance and safety.
- For palletization efficiency, vents may be used to release trapped air in package.
Stick Packs – Cross Web Scoring Application
- Cross Perforation
- Need to determine field of view and max score width
Micro Perforation & Hole Drilling
Mechanical vs Laser
• OTR, MVR & Venting Control