The SP800 fits large speed applications. With dual head can processes up to 800 containers per minute- and can be used for flexible packaging in several industries, such as beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, sauces and dressings. The maximum speed depends on the sleeve cut length.
Full Body Half Body
Full Body+Tamper Evident
Machine Specifications - SP 800
- Bottle Diameter 25 /155 mm
- Sleeve Cut Lenght 30 /300 mm
- Max Speed Up to 800 CPM
- Film Thickness 35 µm/80 µm
- Sleeve Inner Core Diameter 127 /254 mm (5" /10")
- Max Sleeve Roll Diameter 500 / 600 mm
- Number Unwind Shaft 2
Perforation: The SP models are capable to handle continuous vertical cross horizontal perforation per request.
• Vertical Perforation • Cross Perforation
• Micro Perforation for irregular shape to improve shrink results
Detection – Rejection: The SP models are capable to detect presence of the label, splice, label height.
- Standard Photocell
- Vision Camera Systems (Optional)
Customized Handling Systems: They will be introduced to meet special product shapes requirements.
Empty Applications Filled Applications
Round Special Shape Non-round Special Shape
Stand Alone Unwined System with Line Accumulator: This option can be integrated to the Hight Speed SleevePro models to avoid downtime on the production line by using the accumulator to splice to a new roll.
Orientation Systems: The SP models can use orientation system thru conveyor.
- Allen-Bradley or Mitsubishi Servo Motor Driven
- Servo Motor Cutting System
- Splice Detection
- 2 Roll Unwind w/ Film Accumulation Option for High-Speed
- US Safety Compliant Standards
- Linear Process Flow
- Direct Sleeve Application
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Changes over less than 10 minutes
- Safety Beacon Light (Optional)