The SP800 fits large speed applications. With dual head can processes up to 800 containers per minute- and can be used for flexible packaging in several industries, such as beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, sauces and dressings. The maximum speed depends on the sleeve cut length.
Machine Specifications - SP 800
- Bottle Diameter 25 - 155 mm
- Sleeve Cut Lenght 30 - 300 mm
- Max Speed Tamper Evident 800 CPM
- Max Speed - 1/2 Sleeve 750 CPM
- Max Speed - Full Body (single / dual head) 700 CPM
- Film Thickness 0.035 - 0.08 mm
- Sleeve Inner Core Diameter 127 - 254 mm (5" - 10")
- Max Sleeve Roll Diameter 500 - 600 mm
- Number Unwind Shaft 2
Perforation: The SP models are capable to handle continuous vertical cross horizontal perforation per request.
Detection – Rejection: The SP models are capable to detect presence of the label, splice, label height.
Special Handling Systems: In the SP models, the special handling systems can be introduce to meet special product shares.
Stand Alone Unwinded System with Film Accumulator: This option can be integrated to the Hight Speed SleevePro models to avoid downtime on the production line by using the accumulator to splice to a new roll.
Orientation Systems: The SP models can use orientation system thru conveyor.
- Servo Motor Driven
- Servo Motor Cutting System
- Splice Detection (SP 400 only)
- 1 or 2 Roll Unwind w/ Film Accumulation Option
- Linear Process Flow
- Direct Sleeve Application.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Changes over less than 10 minutes.
- Allow Bradley compliant US Standards.