For the latest updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please click here
SI-100 Top- Spouting Inserting Machine
Machine for spouting flexible pouches, top only, at up to 100 Pouches per Minute speed.
With Ultrasonic Sealing heat is generated at the inside of the film (between the two layers), not by heat input from the outside as is the case with heat sealing, for example. The tools (sonotrode and anvil) that come into direct contact with the packaging material, remain cold during the entire weld process. The support layer in the laminate remains almost cold and upon termination of energy input, the heat dissipates faster to the outside due to the temperature difference between the support layer and the sealing layer so that the hot-tack resistance is significantly higher.
Machine Specification - SI 100 Top
- Speed Up to 90-100 cycles/min
- Pouch Height 100/270 mm
- Pouch Width 80/160 mm
- Main Drive AC Servo Motor
- Film Material PET/PE, PET/PP, BOPP/PE, PET/Al/PE, PET/Al/PP
- 100% PE, 100% PP (OPP/CPP).
- Thickness 100-160 μm / different tools necessary (option)
- Spout 8,5 mm / 10,5 mm / 12,5 mm of different producers.
- Ultrasonic Welding Advantages
- Spout inserting Process
- Machine consumables
- Machine compliance
- Filler Option
Ultrasonic Welding Advantages
- Up to 70% increase of cycles
- Use of recyclable film material
- Reliable production process by constant energy input
- Up to 80% lower setup and changing times
- No risk of burns during cleaning work
- Optimal energy efficiency
- Very high repeatability
- High quality sealing
Spout inserting process
Pouch is pre-open and conditioned with hot air. Vacuum will then open top of the pouch for moving double-gripping unit to insert the spout before thermally/ultrasonically sealing it.
In the case of corner spout inserting the top seaming will be done with ultrasonic technology.
- Main drive: AC servo motor
- Electrical data: 3 x 400 VAC/N/PE, 50/60 Hz
- Air connection: 6 bar, ± 10 %, ¾” connection, consumption approx. 1.690 NL/min. (basic machine without options) Compressed air quality: technical oil- and condensation-free. Max. particle size for impurity 3 μ
- Risk assessment according to DIN EN ISO 12100
- Execution according to European Norm: EN 60204-1 (Electrical equipment of machines)
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
- Declaration of conformity
- CE marked
- Camera monitoring – 4mgp – detects presence of the spout, spout inserting depth and center position with tolerance of +/- 0.2mm
- Automatic rail changer with rail collection conveyor – Rail feeding magazine for approx. 15rails. Conveyor for handling approx. 8 rails.
Food Filling Machine LF 100 Option
- Stainless steel 1.4401 execution suitable for foodstuffs
- Machine divided in dry and wet area, and executed in easy-to-clean stainless steel design. Wet area completely to rinse.
- Rotating unit for labeling the pouches on both sides
- Separation of rejects before the ﬁ lling line
- Pouch separation on two webs
- 120 mm feeding system with several stations
- Drip free ﬁ lling head CIP85
- Capper unit with linear drive, monitoring of torque and position,
- consistent unscrewing of the caps
- Caps sorting unit for 100 caps/min, with cap alignment and linear feeding
- Air pressure driven cap distribution
- Pouch removal via a chute
- CIP and SIP capable ﬁlling system,
- Storage tank 70l, pressureless with sealed cover as well as dead space free process connectionsand sensors with optimal heating
- Rinsing head for CIP-cleaning
- Radar controlled level control
- Pipe system executed with hygiene-camp-connections DIN11853-3