Karlville > Shrink Sleeve Tunnels > Tunnels > Steam Pro – Dry
This tunnel has this standard features:
-Super-Heated Steam & Exhaust Steam Reuse
-Low Energy Consumption
Machine Specifications - Steampro Dry
- Available Lenghts 2000 / 3000 mm
- Effective Shrink Height 300 mm
- Max Container Width 350 mm
- Max Container Diameter 160 mm
- Steampro Process
- Flow control
- Recommended Option
- Spray Direction
- The 3 and 2 meter tunnel is divided into 2 main zones which are controlled individually.
- Low pressure steam is directed onto the product by steam outlet pipes.
- The steam pressure outlet is adjustable per pipe and zone.
- Each individual pipe can be adjusted to match the contours of the bottle and the nozzles can be aimed at a particular angle towards the bottle.
- There are four side doors on that allow for easy access to the inside of the tunnel.
- The tunnel is on a table support and is equipped with an extraction fan and pressure indicator.
- Customer will need to supply a source of steam for operation.
- Flow control by dual spherical valve or equipped with steam skid (electronic flow valve linked to temperature controller and pressure valve)
- Electric valve can be linked to doors opening
- High boiler power requirement
Inlet and Outlet Exhaust for SteamPro
- Option for customers requiring that any steam escaping from the tunnel is removed.
- Keep Temperature and Pressure Inside Tunnel Stable
- Keep Temperature and Moisture Outside the Tunnel Stable
Fully – Adjustable
- Up/Down – Adjustable
- In/Out – Adjustable
- Pipe Angle – Adjustable
- Nozzle Rotation – Adjustable