Spray Direction – Semi Adjustable
- Up / Down – Fixed
- In / Out – Fixed
- Pipe Angle – Fixed
- Nozzle Rotation – Adjustable
Steam Flow Control
- Main Pressure and Volume Control via Gate Valve
- Individual Control via Ball Valve for Each Ramp
- 100-150 Kg/Hr Depending on Length and Application
- Regular Plant Steam
- Available Lengths 2000/ 3000 mm
- Effective Shrink Height 300 mm
- Max Container Height 350 mm
- Max Container Diameter 160 mm
- Number of Zones 4 each with 3-6 individually controlled straight pipes
- Steampro Process
- Flow control
- Ramp setting
- Recommended Option
- The 3 and 2 meter tunnel is divided into 2 main zones which are controlled individually.
- Low pressure steam is directed onto the product by steam outlet pipes.
- The steam pressure outlet is adjustable per pipe and zone.
- Each individual pipe can be adjusted to match the contours of the bottle and the nozzles can be aimed at a particular angle towards the bottle.
- There are four side doors on that allow for easy access to the inside of the tunnel.
- The tunnel is on a table support and is equipped with an extraction fan and pressure indicator.
- Customer will need to supply a source of steam for operation.
- Flow control by dual spherical valve or equipped with steam skid (electronic flow valve linked to temperature controller and pressure valve)
- Electric valve can be linked to doors opening
- High boiler power requirement
- Flow control operated from each sides
- Up/Down In/Out angular adjustment
- Ramp holes design for strong pulverization
Inlet and Outlet Exhaust for SteamPro
- Option for customers requiring that any steam escaping from the tunnel is removed.
- Keep Temperature and Pressure Inside Tunnel Stable
- Keep Temperature and Moisture Outside the Tunnel Stable