For the latest updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please click here
The Tampertec i is a unique solution on the market. Offering Scheidegger pick & place technology for high speed tamper- evident sleeve applications, the applicator is integrated inside a labeler frame to apply cap seals.
The system is installed right after the labeler exit star and bottles are controlled inside an infeed screw not requiring any extra space on the line apart from the shrink tunnel, offering conveyor reduction and easy accumulation control.
Based on its exclusive pick & place technology and its cutting head inclination, the sleeve application always controlled from the cutting stage through to positive application on the cap, thanks to its progressive and accurate process.
Available for customized applications.
- Max Speed Tamper Evident 800 bpm
- Container Diameter* 50 mm / 95 mm
- Cap Diameter* Beverage standard
- Container Height* 80 mm / 350 mm
- Sleeve Cut Length 22 mm / 45 mm
- Material Thickness* 0.35 / 0.08 mm
- Material Inner Core Diameter 127 mm (5”) to 2524 mm (10'')
- Max Sleeve Roll Diameter 350 mm / 500 mm
- Number Unwind Reels 2 - separete unwind
- Technical Features
- Electrical Design
- Mechanical Design
- Tunnels & Accessories
Scheidegger Technology – Continuous Motion Process
- The film is unwound on a separate non- stop dual-reel unwinder. The film enters the machine via a specific folding system which creates two additional folds on the tube.
- The film is then driven by servo motors into a rotary cutting block which cuts the sleeve like a regular labeler, avoiding material start/stop process, and tension issues found on other available technologies: « guillotine » or « bullet ».
- The sleeve is then positively applied over the bottle neck thanks to our pick & place system offering fully accurate placement.
- Up to 900 bpm with one single head
- High reliability <5/10 000 un-sleeved units – 99,5% efficiency stated
- High registration Accuracy: continuous sleeve motion
- Fast changeover <5 mn (for same bottle neck)
- Positive sleeve placement on bottle neck
- Long knives useful life >20 Million cuts
- Easy troubleshooting via HMI
- Remote Maintenance via IP
- Automatic speed variation
- Enhanced motion control decreases mechanical wear on T1000 models (less mechanical parts)
- Easy automation and integration
- Remote Maintenance via IP
- Speed control via label encoder
- Advanced motion control
- Linear single head machine
- Small conveyor footprint
- Aluminum or Stainless steel construction
- High speed lines dedicated
- Continuous motion Technology
- Servo Driven controls
- Pick & place mandrel system optional
- Integrated inside labeler
- Unwind separated
Tunnels & Accessories
- Infrared or Hot air technologies
- Inspection & vision systems
- Data coding sytems
- Product handling – Robots
- Non stop unwinders
- Healthcare & Pharma
- Chemical industry