Coming Soon.. 2014 FLEX PACK TECH TOUR
In just a few short weeks, leaders from the narrow web flexible packaging supply chain will hold the first in a series of free seminars across the country, addressing the challenges, direction and solutions with Flexible Packaging. These companies have joined forces to share their knowledge and provide content specifically relevant to the narrow web converter. Whether you have been active in this segment for some time or just started looking into it, this is one seminar you don’t want to miss!
The first seminar will be held – MARCH 13 – at Fullerton College, in Fullerton CA, from 10 AM to 3 PM.
THE BENEFITS OF THE EVENT
If you are thinking about the opportunities available, the technical & mechanical challenges involved, the market direction and scope, typical applications and end use requirements, regulatory requirements and a myriad of other questions concerning this exciting and growing market segment, this seminar is for you and your team.
Through attending you will be provided an opportunity to meet experts from the industry who will be there to talk about the latest technology:
- Low migration UV inks and coatings
- Nitrogen inert UV curing systems
- Newest printing plate technology i.e. in-the-round plates
- Market opportunities and Flexible Packaging laminations for the narrow Web converter
- 4800 dpi imaging technology, digital narrow web inkjet press
- Converting equipment such as shrink film finishing, pouch making and offline solvent less laminators
- Latest printing press technology.
The details such as a full agenda and participants are forthcoming as well as press releases. Due to the close proximity of the Fullerton event, we are reaching out to our customers as quickly as possible to ensure they get a chance to participate in this unique training opportunity.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE VISIT
Space is limited to 150 people. Please register early!
LABEL & PACKAGING