Karlville Swiss Pouch Making Machines
We are proud to introduce the latest generation of our pouch-making machines made by KARLVILLE SWISS.
Get the best pouch machine: compact, quick changeover, low waste & easy-to-use. The multiple configurations allow flexible packaging & label converters to fabricate a wide variety of pouches from three-side seal to stand-up, with or without zipper.
Pouch Machine Main Features and Key Advantages
- Compact machine (low footprint), modular design which allows for easy upgrades.
- Easy to operate and control.
- Very low scrap rate during machine start-up.
- Each section is independent servo-driven.
- Quick change system for sealing/cooling dies, Teflon, punching, blades, knives.
- On-the-run easy zipper set-up.
- Different configurations available depending on focus (short/medium/long runs).
- Lots of standard options available.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Digital printing friendly, compliant to Industry 4.0, CE Certified.
- Approved and compliant to all new generation material structures (recyclable, compostable, eco-friendly).
- PLC control is based on a standard operating system and therefore offers a high integration capability with external and/or customer tools.
- Complete remote access, both for diagnostics and customer support for machine adjustment.
Karlville KS Pouch Machine Portfolio
- Classic Fold-Over + Tuck Gusset. Learn more.
- Two Web Sync + Insert Gusset. Learn more.
- Classic Fold-Over + Tuck Gusset + Two Web Sync + Insert Gusset. Learn more.
- Inline Unwind – High Production. Learn more.
Want to learn more or schedule a virtual demo?
Get more information and receive our proposal on pouch–making by contacting us.