LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT, MEET US!
UPGRADED DESIGN, MORE SUSTAINABLE AND COMPACT HANDLE APPLICATOR
Karlville warmly invites you to visit our booth at the Interpack Show in Düsseldorf, Germany from May 4th to 10th, 2023. We are featuring our new and upgraded equipment offerings for the food, beverage, personal and home care, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
We are pleased to present the upgraded version of our H120ND handle applicator, now compatible with sustainable solutions, making for easier recycling:
Our best-selling H120ND handle applicator is compatible with classic and new tape solutions:
- Standard MOPP handle tape in both integrated and neutral (two-piece) versions.
- PE-base tape which permits recycling without separation from shrink-wrap film.
- New paper-based handles, ideal for application on carton boxes, SRPs for pouches, Bag-In-Box, and new minimal designs of corrugated bottle holders.
- Even PET-based handles that can be applied directly to 4-8L PET bottles!
The key features of the H120ND handle applicator:
- Small footprint, easy to integrate into new or existing lines.
- Upgraded design can apply handles on up to 70 packs/min in a single lane.
- Minimal consumption of compressed air and electricity.
Come visit us at Stand 8A B48 for a demo as well as to discuss options available for tape materials. Adding a carry-handle to your product is now not only a means to boost sales through consumer convenience, it is also compatible with sustainability goals and easier recycling (less overwrap film or cartons, reduction of energy use, single-stream recycling).
Stop by and we will be happy to discuss all the details in person!
Karlville Stand 8AB48 – See you there!!!