Quadraxis Sleeve 3D Suite
QUADRAXIS SLEEVE 3D SUITE offers a solutions to companies in the Packaging Industry who must create and produce sleeves to get the most out of not only rich graphics but also maximum decoration area.
SLEEVE 3D SUITE allows packaging designers and prepress operators to correct design distortions occurring during the sleeve application onto the container.
- Operating System From Windows XP to Windows 8.1
- From MacOS X Lion 10.7.3 to MacOS X 10.10
- Processeurs Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz equivalent or better
- Memeory 2 Go RAM
- 10 Go hard drive space
- Video cards Nvidia 7300 GT 128 Mo equivalent or better
- ATI x1600 128 Mo equivalent or better
- 4 Steps to Perfect Design
- Modular Services
- About Quadraxis
4 Steps to Perfect Design
With Sleeve 3D Suite, you can now have any container you want covered by a perfect artful design in only 4 Steps:
- Reconstruction of a 3D Template
- Visualization od the original Artwork on the 3D Template so you get to see how the design is impacted by the shrink sleeve transformation process
- Anamorphous calculation and pre-distortion of the design to make up for the shrink/stretch distortions
- Creation pf a 3D PDF File so you can actually see how the final product will look like.4 Steps to Perfect Design
QUADRAXIS SLEEVE 3D SUITE offers modular services so you can create the perfect design for any of your shrink and stretch sleeves.
Depending on weather you usually work on simple and circular shapes or more complex and irregular shaped containers, you can choose the Quadraxis Sleeve 3D Suite edition that will best suit your needs.
Both editions are available for MAC OS (Intel Architecture) and PC( Windows XP, Vista or Seven)
Quadraxis is a software editor whose aim is to develop and market innovative solutions for packaging and industrial printing. Quadraxis pre-production software is easy to use which makes it the must-have tool for designers and manufacturers.
Quadraxis has served the Food and Beverage and CPG industries, and is always eager to work on challenging projects its client may come up with.