The new SP150 fits low speed applications. It processes about 150 containers per minute and can be used for flexible packaging in several industries, such as beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, sauces and dressings.
Full Body Half Body
Full Body+Tamper Evident
Machine Specification - SP150
- Bottle Diameter 25 mm/155 mm
- Sleeve Cut Length 30 mm/300 mm
- Bottle Height 40 mm/350 mm
- Maximum Speed: Up to 150 CPM
- Film Thickness 25 µm/70 µm
- Sleeve Inner Core Diameter 127 mm/254 mm (5"/10")
- Maximum Roll Diameter 500 mm
- Number of Reels 1
Perforation: The SP models are capable to handle continuous vertical cross horizontal perforation per request.
• Vertical Perforation • Cross Perforation
• Micro Perforation for irregular shape to improve shrink results
Detection – Rejection: The SP models are capable to detect presence of the label, splice, label height.
- Standard Photocell
- Vision Camera Systems (Optional)
Customized Handling Systems: They will be introduced to meet special product shapes requirements.
Empty Applications Filled Applications
Round Special Shape Non-round Special Shape
Stand Alone Unwined System with Line Accumulator: This option can be integrated to the Hight Speed SleevePro models to avoid downtime on the production line by using the accumulator to splice to a new roll.
Orientation Systems: The SP models can use orientation system thru conveyor.
- Allen-Bradley or Mitsubishi Servo Motor Driven
- Servo Motor Cutting System
- Splice Detection
- 1 or 2 Roll Unwind w/ Film Accumulation Option for High-Speed
- US Safety Compliant Standards
- Linear Process Flow
- Direct Sleeve Application
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Changes over less than 10 minutes
- Safety Beacon Light (Optional)