For the latest updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please click here
SLEEVEPRO 300 & 400
The SP300 & SP400 are the most sold models for medium to high speed applications. It is ideal for empty containers as well as full for up to 300/400 containers per minute. The machine may be integrated to SteamPro as well as Tornado tunnel as well as automatic de & re palletization of empty cans or bottles.
Full Body Half Body
Full Body+Tamper Evident
Machine Specification - SP300/SP400
- Bottle Diameter 25 mm - 155 mm
- Bottle Hieght 40 mm - 350 mm
- Maximum Sleeve Cut Length 30 mm - 300 mm
- Maximum Speed Up to 300 / 400 CPM
- Film Thickness 35 µm / 80 µm
- Sleeve Inner Core Diameter 127 / 254 mm (5" / 10")
- Max Sleeve Roll Diameter 500 mm
- Number Unwind Shafts 1/2
Perforation: The SP models are capable to handle continuous vertical cross horizontal perforation per request.
• Vertical Perforation • Cross Perforation
• Micro Perforation for irregular shape to improve shrink results
Detection – Rejection: The SP models are capable to detect presence of the label, splice, label height.
- Standard Photocell
- Vision Camera Systems (Optional)
Customized Handling Systems: They will be introduced to meet special product shapes requirements.
Empty Applications Filled Applications
Round Special Shape Non-round Special Shape
Stand Alone Unwined System with Line Accumulator: This option can be integrated to the Hight Speed SleevePro models to avoid downtime on the production line by using the accumulator to splice to a new roll.
Orientation Systems: The SP models can use orientation system thru conveyor.
- Allen-Bradley or Mitsubishi Servo Motor Driven
- Servo Motor Cutting System
- Splice Detection
- 1 or 2 Roll Unwind w/ Film Accumulation Option
- US Safety Compliant Standards
- Linear Process Flow
- Direct Sleeve Application
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Changes over less than 10 minutes
- Safety Beacon Light (Optional)