SLEEVEPRO 600 – Automatic Application Machine
The SP600 fits medium to high speed applications. It processes about 600 containers per minute- and can be used for flexible packaging in several industries, such as beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, sauces and dressings.
Machine Specification - SP600
- Bottle Diameter 25 mm/155 mm
- Bottle Height 40 mm/350 mm
- Maximum Sleeve Cut Lenght 30 mm/300 mm
- Maximum Speed Tamper Evident 600 CPM
- Maximum Speed - 1/2 Sleeve 550 CPM
- Maximum Speed Full Body 500 CPM
- Film Thickness 0.035 - 0.08 mm
- Sleeve Inner Core Diameter 127 - 254 mm (5" - 10")
- Max Sleeve Roll Diameter 500 - 600 mm
- Number Unwind Shafts 2
Perforation: The SP models are capable to handle continuous vertical cross horizontal perforation per request.
Detection – Rejection: The SP models are capable to detect presence of the label, splice, label height.
Special Handling Systems: In the SP models, the special handling systems can be introduce to meet special product shares.
Stand Alone Units With Accumulator: This option can be integrated to the Hight Speed SleevePro models to avoid downtime on the production line by using the accumulator to splice to a new roll.
Orientation Systems: The SP models can use orientation system thru conveyor.
- Servo Motor Driven
- Servo Motor Cutting System
- Splice Detection
- Auto Ramp-up / Down
- 2 Roll Unwind w/ Film Accumulation
- Siemens Control Systems
- Smart Plant Automation
- Linear Process Flow
- Direct Sleeve Application.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Changes over less than 10 minutes.
- Allow Bradley compliant US Standards.