The outstanding and reliable UHS-II slitter rewinder is the result of executing the technology know-how gained by valuable experience. The UHS-II is ideal for high-end converting of flexible packaging materials.
The standard UHS-II is supplied with razor slitting in groove or air. Optional shear slitting system is provided for heavier gauge flexible packaging, laminates, paper and pressure sensitive materials, either with manual or pneumatically operated knife holders. Automatic bottom knife positioning contributes to precise and safe slit width setting. Automatic tension control for unwind and rewind is a standard feature, selected from stored recipes depending on the product to be processed. Based on the material type, distinct lay-on roller concepts, pivoting, pendulum or linear are offered to assure appropriate rewind roll density. Differential rewind shafts with ball lock friction elements contribute to repeatedly wind quality finished rolls.
The integrated finished roll push-off devise transfers the rolls to an unloading stand, which is offered in various designs, depending on the selected finished roll handling concept.
AC Vector Drives with Siemens PLC and HMI touch screen are customary.
Loading and unloading features, semi or fully automatic, are available up to palletizing.
Material to be processed:
Plastic films made from PE, PP, PET, LDPE, PVC
Papers and laminates.(depending on material type and thickness)
Rigid films: 10~200 micron / Soft films:12~300 micron
Machine Specifications - SLIT UHS II
- Web width 1300 / 1600 / 1800 mm max
- Unwind roll diameter 1000 mm
- Unwind roll weight 1,200 kg max
- Unwind roll cores 3” I.D. - 6” I.D.
- Finished roll diameter 800 mm
- Finished roll cores 3” I.D. – 6” I.D. (option)
- Slit width 50 mm and up (Lower Upon Request)
- Machine speed max 600 m/min
- Vacuum Hug Drum
- Human Machine Interface - HMI
- Manual and Automatic Knife Positioning
- Segmented Lay-On Roller
- Manual and Automatic Roll Unloading Stands
Vacuum Hug Drum
- Absolute Tension Isolation between Unwind and Rewind
- Slip Free Web Transport
- Avoids Wrinkles
Higher Efficiency vs. Nip Design
Allows maximum Machine Speed while maintaining precise tension control
Human Machine Interface – HMI
- High Resolution Colors
- Long Life Service
- All models come standard with independent and freestanding operator panels
Manual and Automatic Knife Positioning
- Air expanding Female Knife Shaft
- Remains in Machine for Knife change
Segmented Lay-On Roller
Located on same square bar with pneumatic pressure ledge as full width lay-on roller
- Independent Pressure on Each Rewind Roll
- Able to handle 5-7mm Rewind Diameter difference
- Fast change over from Full Width to Segmented Lay-on rollers and vise versa
- Fast repositioning for different Finished Roll width
Manual and Automatic Roll Unloading Stands.
- Ideal for Large Diameter Heavy Rolls
- Operator Safety when unloading Rolls as Shaft rotates to safe