The ULTRA TURRET model is a proven fully automatic slitter rewinder, offered with many options to fulfil even the most demanding applications. Cutting-edge slitting systems, reliable auto cut and transfer, advanced tension control, combined with progressive differential winding technology, makes the ULTRA TURRET a must addition to any plant requiring quality, precision and capacity at an affordable cost.
Automatic knife positioning down to 25 mm slit width, double turret unwind, automated finished roll unloading systems are some of the available options to increase productivity, quality and decreasing operator influenced down time.
Materials to be processed:
Plastic film, paper and laminates
Rigid films 10 – 200 micron
Soft films 12 – 300 micron
Machine Specification - ULTRA TURRET
- Web width 1300 / 1600 / 1800 mm max
- Unwind roll diameter 1000 mm
- Unwind roll weight 1500 kg
- Unwind roll cores 3” and 6” I.D.
- Finished roll diameter 610 mm max
- Finished roll cores 3” and 6” I.D.
- Slit width 50 mm and up
- Machine speed max 600 m/min (depending on material type/quality)
- Winding tension 0.5 pli to 2.5 pli (11 - 45 kg) standard
- Roll Changing Sequence
- Vacuum Hug Drum
- Human Machine Interface - HMI
- Pivot Roll Unloading Device
- Segmented Lay-On Roller
- Automatic Tape and Transfer with Automatic Core Loading
Roll Changing Sequence
The roll changing sequence is as follows:
- Roll Reaches set meter count, machine slows down & stops
- Turret Rotates into position.
- Operator places the unloading trolley in position (if not, machine stops)
- Lay-On Roller comes down on new core.
- Knife gets into position and cuts web
- Machine starts up slitting operation
- Machine pushes finish roll off turret.
- Operator replaces core.
- Press button to tell machine everything is ready for next roll change
Vacuum Hug Drum
- Absolute Tension Isolation between Unwind and Rewind
- Slip Free Web Transport
- Avoids Wrinkles
Higher Efficiency vs. Nip Design
Allows maximum Machine Speed while maintaining precise tension control
Human Machine Interface – HMI
- High Resolution Colors
- Long Life Service
- All models come standard with independent and freestanding operator panels
Pivot Roll Unloading Device
- Ideal for Large Diameter Heavy Rolls
- Operator Safety when unloading Rolls as Shaft rotates to safe unloading position
Segmented Lay-On Roller
Located on same square bar with pneumatic pressure ledge as full width lay-on roller
- Independent Pressure on Each Rewind Roll
- Able to handle 5-7mm Rewind Diameter difference
- Fast change over from Full Width to Segmented Lay-on rollers and vise versa
- Fast repositioning for different Finished Roll width